Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 19, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch

Happy Sunday everyone! I am SO in love with this week's Sketch from Karen that I've created two cards this weekend with the sketch. One is for today, one is for this coming Wednesday's MFT VIP kit. Isn't it great when a fabulous sketch inspires you to KEEP creating. I love that.

For today's sample, I played around with my Pure Innocence: Birthday Princess stamp set, and some fun new paper from My Mind's Eye - Animal Crackers.

Of course, I had to incorporate some ledger paper, because lately it is a *must* on any project I'm working on.

And if you're using ledger paper, then you really just HAVE to pull out the new MFT Die-namics - Notebook Edge Die to give it a little extra "something" and of course, with all these layers, and patterns, there's nothing to pull all the elements together like a bit of stitching right.

You see why my most favorite cards take forever to make - but these are the ones that I tend to love the best...



Be sure to head on over to Karen's Blog, see her stunning sample, and of course add YOUR card using her fabulous sketch with her inLinkz widget. This week's sketch was drawn by Nancy McKinney who is playing along with us too - so be sure to visit her, thank her for the sketch, and see what she's whipped up for the occasion!

Of course you'll want to hop around to visit all the Sweet Sunday Sketch Samplers, because its always fun to see how everyone has interpreted the sketch each week. Its time to grab a cup of coffee and peruse the samples, have a SWEET Sunday everyone!





10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous details!

Karen Giron said...

Oh wow! I love that spiral die!!! Your card is absolutely gorgeous and I love her little dress.

Lisa H. said...

oooo, it is a GREAT sketch! gonna use this one this week, for sure. Cute card and sooo YOU!

Karen Motz said...

Stunning!!! That die-namic detail is the perfect touch, along with all the other perfect little additions!!!

Lynn Put said...

This is darling Joanne! All of it, the paper pieced dress, the fun button and adorable designer papers! So cute!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Jo!! The papers are FAB and I LOVE the new Dienamics!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet Joanne!! Totally Gorgeous card!!

Dana White said...

Joanne she is so cute - I think we should celebrate all our birthdays when I come to visit & make Karen make her mom's secret cake!!

Krista said...

Cute card !!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely cute Joanne!! Love all the details!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover