Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 16, 2010

Time to Celebrate!

I have got to say that I LOVE the new line of stamps from My Favorite Things - the a la Modes. There are currently four of these beauties available (and more on the way eeeks!) but this cutie pie with this giant whimsical cake called "Time to Celebrate." Is it me, or is this illustration seriously, seriously cute?


I'll admit that I have had this sweet stamp set on my desk top waiting patiently for me to kit my local MFT Classes (my second one is this weekend and its sold out - hooray!) helping Kim with some class materials for her for the end of the month, and the recent TCP Release.

As long as you've got paper and stamps already out, why not finish off the inside of the card too? This set has so many sentiments I couldn't help but tuck another one on the inside!

So once the *work* (...can I just say that I love that designing is now actually party of my JOB!) was done I was thrilled to just PLAY around a little bit!

Today is a daycare day for me, I'm still doing that two days a week. Tuesday & Thursday I've got five three and under, YIKES. They're cute but seriously I'm so tired by the time they all go. You can bet I'll be asleep at a reasonable hour tonight instead of stamping the night away.... thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jennifer said...

This is just ADORABLE!! I love the DP you used!! (=

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Oh, this is absolutely ADORABLE, Jo! Love that sparkly frosting and your yummy bow. Delish!

Dana White said...

Joanne this is adorable - I really must ink up my girl

Christy said...

This is awesome! Love the sparkly frosting!

Jody Morrow said...

Super super cute... AND I don't even have to be jealous about that paper. I just got some in the mail yesterday. :)

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet! Love the frosting on your cake! :)

Lisa H. said...

yep! love those à la modes. great card, sooo cute!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

so beautiful!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is completely fabulous!! love it!!

Denise Marzec said...

Love the layout and those SOFT and pretty colors!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover