Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 14, 2010

TCP Tuesday - a New Release HOP!

Good morning everyone! All the latest stamps and Cut-Ups are available now at The Cat's Pajamas. Its been such a fun week of previews for all TWELVE new sets and you'll find all the latest available at the TCP Store. Now's the fun part, when you all get to shop, stamp and blog and we get to see what YOUR favorites are!

This morning, we've all got a TCP Tuesday HOP planned for you with our new release projects centered around Amy's Challenge to us - plaid. Since this is a Hop Style post, you should have sauntered on over here from Jen's Blog if not, you'll want to start up at Amy's Blog so you don't miss any of the previews along the way!

I was digging through my paper, and decided that this Nutmeg Patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket was JUST what I was looking for. I've pieced both of the pumpkins, the little on in the penguin's hand, as well as the spooky Jack O Lantern with this fun paper (okay, maybe its argyle, but shhhh... my story is plaid and I'm sticking to it!) Don't forget to add your plaid sample to Alma's Blog for your chance to be named the Swanky Stamper of the month!

Now since we're hopping along, you'll now head on over to visit Susie! Once you've headed through the whole hop be sure to head on over to The Cat's Pajamas and pick yourself up some goodies!

21 Comments    Post a Comment:

Alma de la Rosa said...

Just love that plaid pumpkin. Who would've thought?

Bev Gerard said...

Absolutely a genius paper-piecing choice for this delightful image! Wooooooohoooooooooooo!!

~Bev

Unknown said...

Holy cuteness! I love that pumpkin!

Amy Rohl said...

LOVIN' that plaid pumpkin, Jo! Great "scene" as well, and your signature twill is perfect!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Darling, darling, darling! Screams "JO!" from head to toe. :)

Katie Skiff said...

That is awesome, I love the plaid pumpkin. Great job

MelissaS said...

So cute! I love the penguins with the pumpkin. And I do love the plaid pumpkins! BTW- isn't argyle essentially plaid on the diagonal?

Erica said...

I would love it if pumpkins came in plaid/argyle! I like your main panel-it looks like a photograph attached to the front of your card!

Christy said...

WOAH!!! That is CUUUUUUUUUTE!

Jodi Collins said...

I LOVE this Joanne!! FAB paper piecing on the pumpkiN!!

Beate said...

Joanne, your card is amazing! Love the paper pieced pumpking and your coloring. Gorgeous!!!
Hugs and smiles

Lisa H. said...

soooo sweet! LOVED the release this month. your card is perfect with that plaid pumpkin!

Linda Nicholson said...

Love how you paper pieced the pumpkin with the arghyle paper. Makes him have a very interesting character/personality!

Linda

Jackie Pedro said...

Ack...a plaid pumpkin! Too cute, Joanne! There you go again with the beautiful paper!! ENABLER!

Cindy Major said...

The penguins are my favorite, so I'm super excited to see an Halloween set showcasing 'em! Nice plaid pumpkin, by the way!

Cindy :)

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

looove your homey pumpkin card Joanne...makes me feel all warm inside...and buy pumpkin spice candles :)

JessicaK said...

Very cool paper selections. The plaid pumpkins are muy adorable.

Melisa Hunter said...

What a great idea to paper piece the pumpkin in that yummy Cosmo Cricket paper!

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable card!

Anonymous said...

I love that you stamped the pumpkin on pattern paper, it looks wicked!!!

angela said...

The pumpkin is so so cute and oh boy am I in trouble!! I just love birds and I love to bake!! Guess I am going to go for broke Then you have the penguins !Somebody please help me here . I'm lovin all of these !!!!!!!!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover