Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 26, 2010

A Beary Hot Color Combo

Its The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday and Sony is our hostess this week. She's got a HOT color combination for us today. And lets be honest, this one was scary like a freaky movie for me. But The gauntlet had been thrown, and I wasn't about to run away.

Pink, Orange and Red. I think Carole must have whispered this one in her ear... Lucky for me, my new Crate Paper had all the colors I needed.

A quick tour through blogland gave me a sketch to jumpstart my paper trimming. Its this week's Mojo Monday Sketch (thanks for a fun one Julee!!) A Beary Good Year hadn't been inked in a while.. and I just got to enjoy some delicious Starbucks with my friend Karen today, so I was feeling inspired...

Red cardstock, pink ribbon, orange patterned paper. Yikes! Scary. But in the end, as loud as it is, I simply adore this card. See, its good to challenge yourself.

I do hope you'll play along with us in this week's challenge. Come join us on the TCP Member Company forum to chat, and to share your sample! Remember we're always on the lookout for our Next Swanky Stamper - will it be you? Maybe.... but you've got to play along!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Gretchen said...

I too would run from this color combo but you've done a fabulous job with it!! Love that little bear!

Vickie Z said...

Adorable card... great job with those colors!! I believe a HAPPY BIRTHDAY is in order, also!! Hope you are having a great one!!

Jodi Collins said...

I totally LOVE this Joanne!

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO cute Joanne!!

Gabby said...

Super cute and colorful card! Love the paper combo and the stitching adds nice texture! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover