Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 25, 2010

It's In the Bag!

You still have a few days to play along in this week's Wednesday Stamp Club challenge for My Favorite Things. The theme this week is It's in the Bag!

I'm not sure if its just me, but sometimes my household projects inspire card projects. So, as I was working up a batch of home made applesauce, I decided I'd gift one up for my grandmother.

I reached for my WTG: Harvesting and paired it with a sweet sentiment from Polka Dot Greetings. You'll see I used the Polka Dot Greetings as the tab for my tag. The tag will also work perfectly as a bookmark once removed from the gift bag.

I totally recommend stocking up on plain kraft bags in a few sizes this time of year. You'll find them at your local craft store, and even in the crafty aisle at Target! They're handy to have for any last minute gifting and can easily be dressed up with a quick bit of patterned paper and ribbon.

Lastly, I added a quick sleeve to my jar of applesauce and secured with a satin bow. A quick circle punch (or nestie circle) of patterned paper for the top of the jar just to pretty it up.

I do SO hope you'll come and play in the Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge - you can enter your project in the Splitcoast Stampers Gallery using the keyword MFTWSC10202010 for your chance at a $15 gift certificate to the MFT Store - just in time for our next release!





 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover