Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 23, 2010

What's Cooking.....

I'm behind the eight ball in that I hadn't had a chance to ink up my new a la modes which were released from My Favorite Things this past week. And Mercy has a great, multi-layered sketch this week - I had to *stretch* the square panel on her sketch in order to make it work.. but I love it!

I picked up this fun paper from Little Yellow Bicycle at my LSS the other day, I did add in sentiment treatment using my Polka Dot Greetings Die-namic Die, and of course I created a "bow-tunity" using my favorite twill ribbon. I knew it would be just perfect for What's Cooking

Lately, I'm getting into the custom of finishing off the inside of the card - I just re-purpose some of the scraps leftover from my card, and a light grey ink, was just perfect for stamping the image again to the inside.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'll be back tomorrow morning with my Sweet Sunday Sketch creation! Have a GREAT day today!


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover