Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 23, 2010

What's Cooking.....

I'm behind the eight ball in that I hadn't had a chance to ink up my new a la modes which were released from My Favorite Things this past week. And Mercy has a great, multi-layered sketch this week - I had to *stretch* the square panel on her sketch in order to make it work.. but I love it!

I picked up this fun paper from Little Yellow Bicycle at my LSS the other day, I did add in sentiment treatment using my Polka Dot Greetings Die-namic Die, and of course I created a "bow-tunity" using my favorite twill ribbon. I knew it would be just perfect for What's Cooking

Lately, I'm getting into the custom of finishing off the inside of the card - I just re-purpose some of the scraps leftover from my card, and a light grey ink, was just perfect for stamping the image again to the inside.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'll be back tomorrow morning with my Sweet Sunday Sketch creation! Have a GREAT day today!


8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable...and such perfect paper! Now I'm wishing I had bought this stamp!!! I guess there's always next order, right??

Nancy Thomas said...

So pretty - that paper is perfect for that oh so cute image. And the twill bow is a great finishing touch.

Libby Hickson said...

Super cute! I can't wait for mine to arrive!!

Julie Campbell said...

This is the cutest card I've seen in forever! Everything is simply perfect!

Carolina said...

Well I'm glad you found some time to ink her up because your card is ADORABLE!!! Love that dp too. I'm anxiously waiting for her to arrive! Thanks for always inspiring!!!

Kelly Bee said...

nice card. I love your interpretation of Mercy's sketch. The inside is cute too.

Kelli Hull said...

OH YAY!!! I'm feelin SO special right now... I too JUST picked up this SAME PAPER the other day at my LSS!!!!!

Love the card and fab sketcy... now what is a Bow-unity?????

Jody Morrow said...

Oh my word that is ADORABLE. CUTE!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover