Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 19, 2010

Who's a Teacher's Pet?

Hope you're having a blast hopping along through all of the Design Team creations for this month's My Favorite Things VIP Kit: Teacher's Pet. You should have come here by way of Jessie - she is a sweet as she is talented! If you're just joining in, then please be sure to start over at Kim's blog because you've already missed more than half of it! *giggle*

Knowing that this stamp set was coming up, I picked up this school themed paper pack from Crate Paper, but lucky YOU, if you purchase this month's VIP kit, it is included! Its fabulous paper, with alpha and number themed papers, and one with school buses. Fab-u-lous!


I've been volunteering quite a bit in the school this year, I'm on photocopy duty for the second grade teacher every Wednesday morning. So, you see, this woman with the stack of papers, might be me. Oh wait, I'm usually dislodging paper jams.....


I of course paired it with some of my favorites... Hot Fudge and Fossil cardstocks, Chocolate Gingham ribbon and lots of stitching!

While I was at it, I finished off the inside with a coordinating piece of patterned paper and this sweet "Thank You" which is one of the sentiments included in the set.


Now that I'm a Substitute Teacher, I have NO idea how these amazing teachers do such an outstanding job day in and day out. Its hard work!! When I leave after a day of subbing, I want to go home for a nap.

Your next stop on tonight's Hop is JULIE! I'm sure she's got something completely spectacular to share with us this evening, so hang on, I'll follow you there!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover