Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 16, 2010

Looking on the bright side.....

Today, lots of girls on the MFT Design Team have samples of the new a la Modes to share with you. I'm a *bit* behind the eight ball... so instead, today I'm sharing a card with you that I'd submitted for publication... but it didn't get picked up. ....insert sad face here....

That being said, I'm going to look on the bright side. I like this card.... so the good news though, is that I get to share it on my blog NOW. Yeah!

I really, really love Who's That Girl: Teachers Pet and I thought it would be so fun to use it with my new Bo Bunny papers - aren't these flaschard papers perfect? I brightened it up with some paper piecing using My Mind's Eye Animal Crackers too.

And for fun, it is finished both inside and out with scraps of the same papers. These MFT stamp sets have so many fun sentiments it really is a shame to NOT finish the inside! (And besides the fact with a black cardbase, it is a necessity right?!?)



As it turns out, I had a wonderful parent teacher conference with my son's kindergarten teacher today, so I think I'll sign the card, and send it into class!

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE this, joanne! great papers and that color combo is to DIE FOR!!! awesome job!

Debbie said...

This is precious, Joanie :)

Tracey said...

Totally their loss Joanne! This card is a stunner for sure!!

Jackie Pedro said...

GREAT card, Joanne!! Love those papers!

Lisa H. said...

it always amazes me what doesn't get picked up! I LOVE this, the colors rock!

Sarah Gough said...

Ohhhh, soooo gorgeous Joanne, and that set is sitting on my desk right now waiting to be inked! You have such a knack for choosing just the right paper - I have paper envy and need to go on a spending spree! Thanks for the heads up about being a fav find today too, so sweet of you!

Kathy Martin said...

Very cool card! Love the math card paper in the background! :)

Anonymous said...

Shut the front door!!! This is freakin' awesome girlfriend! I have only submitted a few cards and none got picked so that was the end of my card fame!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally fabulous!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover