Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 21, 2011

Class Kits Available!

Hi everyone!

I recently wrapped up a series of card classes here in New England and I have two remaining class kits available. This includes the paper, Die-cuts and embellishments to make three cards. It does NOT include the stamps or pre-stamped images. You would receive the instructions to complete the projects via email and of course, I'm here for any questions you might have.

The stamp sets I used are all from My Favorite Things - you could pick up the stamps and play along at home, or you could use whatever you have in YOUR collection.





Kits are $15 each including shipping, or both kits for $25. I have only two kits available.... payment accepted only via PayPal. Drop me an email at stampedbyhand at comcast dot net if you're interested!

Thank you!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover