Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 8, 2011

Happy Birthday

How is it possible that my eldest son will be nine tomorrow. NINE? Really? That's not possible, he was just born like five minutes ago?

Goodness, its true, it really does go by in the blink of an eye!  He's having a fun time teasing me that this is his last year as a "single digit!"  I'm very excited to give him this card tomorrow, its built upon his very favorite color - orange!



I'm using the new Tag, You're It Die-namic as well as the By the Numbers Stamp Set and Die-amic, and embellished with the Stacking Stars Die-namic too.  The number nine was cut out of corrugated cardboard for a fun masculine look.

I think these two are going to be a GREAT birthday pairing for me for those last minute birthday card needs - I know I'm not alone in never having one ready when I need it right?

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jodi Collins said...

ADORABLE Joanne!! LOVE the layout and the orange! Happy Birthday to your son!

Rachel G said...

Love this! So cute! I think you're son will love it! I hope he has the best "single digit" birthday ever!

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet!

Tracey said...

This is just fabulous Joanne! Happy birthday to your little man!

Sarah Gough said...

Happy Birthday to your wee dude, he'll love this!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

love love this Jo!! i cannot BELIEVE he's 9 either!! jeesh!!!

XOXOXO

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is SO adorable, Joanne! Love the colors and fun patterns! What a terrific B-day card! Hope your "big" guy had a fabulous birthday! :D

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover