Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 6, 2011

SFYTT - Hi-YA!

A new month means that its time for the next SFYTT sketch challenge, and yeah, so far I haven't missed one! Woo- hoo!  Did you know that Jen posts the sketch for the SFYTT followers on Facebook on Friday night? So, if you wake up early and want to stamp while everyone else is sleeping, you're in business!


I didn't get a chance to ink up Karate Girl for the MFT new release this week, so I've had her ready and waiting for her turn.  I paired it with the new Authentique pattern paper, I've got to say, I'm surprised by how much I love this yellow one in particular! Not normally a go-to color for me, but its fabulous!


You'll spy my handy Simply Scallops Die-namic and I've added a sentiment with the fish tail element included in the First Place Award Ribbon.  I love mixing and matching up all my Die-namics!

By the way, MFT Headquarters is on vacation this week but they're
having a free shipping deal - be sure to check out the details HERE


Hope you have a great weekend and get some fun stampy time! 

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable card, Joanne! Love the mix of papers and the cute little karate girl! Great job with the SFYTT!

Katie Skiff said...

Don't you know Saturdays are for sleeping in? lol. This is so cute, great job.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

gorgeous layers honey!!!

xo!

Gabby said...

Wonderful papers and layers. I like what you did with the sketch. :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover