Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 11, 2011

I Pick YOU!

Good morning! I am always so bummed out if there is a little Pure Innocence that I don't get a chance to ink up for the new release.  This month, this adorable Pure Innocence: Pumpkin Patch was waiting patiently to be inked, but I ran out of time. (...sad...)

So, I was thrilled to get a little time to stamp last night after Thing One and Thing Two went to bed.  I printed out Jen's newest Sketch for You To Try (I'm so far 10 for 10) and reached for my favorite autumnal paper Crate Paper Farmhouse. 

I had to add in a little twill bow to the sketch, because the white space on the top left hand side of this panel was buggin' me.


Here's this month's fun sketch, with such a large front panel, you have *lots* of creative possibilities with this one...


Be sure to add your entry on *this* post on Jen's Blog.

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Katie Skiff said...

Super cute. I love the paper... And the cute lil image.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Delightful card Joanne! These papers are perfect for autumn! This sweet little thing just arrived in my snail mail today! She's perfect for Jen's sketch! Hope that you are feeling better! Hugs! :D

Leslie said...

Adorable! Love the vibrant colours and her paper pieced turtleneck is caaaaute!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover