Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 11, 2011

I Pick YOU!

Good morning! I am always so bummed out if there is a little Pure Innocence that I don't get a chance to ink up for the new release.  This month, this adorable Pure Innocence: Pumpkin Patch was waiting patiently to be inked, but I ran out of time. (...sad...)

So, I was thrilled to get a little time to stamp last night after Thing One and Thing Two went to bed.  I printed out Jen's newest Sketch for You To Try (I'm so far 10 for 10) and reached for my favorite autumnal paper Crate Paper Farmhouse. 

I had to add in a little twill bow to the sketch, because the white space on the top left hand side of this panel was buggin' me.


Here's this month's fun sketch, with such a large front panel, you have *lots* of creative possibilities with this one...


Be sure to add your entry on *this* post on Jen's Blog.

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover