Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 12, 2011

Wednesday Stamp Club

For me, its that crafty time of the year when I start to hoard Christmas paper.  I can't help it... It's SO pretty!

Today I'm using patterned paper from Echo Park's new Christmas line to complete my Wednesday Stamp Club sketch sample.  I reached for a new favorite First Class Friend, along with the bird from Homespun Birdhouse as well as the Branch with Leaves (minus the leaves...)

I gave the little branch some frosty ice - using my Cat's Pajamas Glitzy Glitter.  The sketch called for three little adornments over in the top right hand corner, but instead, I've used two larger buttons....



Here's the sketch we're working with this week, can you believe we're onto our 41st sketch? Save for a few I missed in June summer, I've been playing along each week! Its really a great way to keep that stamping momentum up, try new things, ink up your stamp collection, and of course, have a chance at a weekly prize!!

Be sure to add YOUR entry to the Splitcoast Gallery using the keyword MFTWSC41.


Happy Stamping!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Gabby said...

Love your new Wed. sketch card! Great papers and layers and buttons and the birdie on the branch is waaay cool. :)

Heather Rogers said...

So sweet! I am the same way with Christmas wrapping paper. I love it all and hoard it something horrible. My hubby and father told me some of my paper is so old that it is vintage. LOL :)

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!! Please take a look on my Blogspot.
Hugs from Marina.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover