Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 18, 2011

Feature Friday: Rosette Die-namics


Today I'm working with the My Favorite Things Die-namics 1/4 inch Rosette.  I've been dying to make a mini-pizza box since I saw Sarah make this one a few months ago.  You can find the tutorial on SCS written by Jen Del Muro on how to make one here.

This little project is super easy, and you can make it with a regular old 8/5x11 sheet of paper (which is awesome since I don't buy 12x12 card stock) 

I've done one of my favorite things, I got all mixy-matchy with the goods. I reached for my Just the Ticket  Die-namics and stamp set (for the frame) and paired in the sentiment from Tag, You're It.  The mini sized heart from the Homespun Birdhouse Die-namics, the 1/4 Rosette and the Open Scallop Doily.  That's a lot of goods.  I've made a complete mess of my desk (again. no judgements okay?)


Inside this little box, I've nestled two each of these 3x3 cards.... and I altered the flap of the envelope with scraps of patterned paper for a little extra sweet touch... I've added a mini Open Scallop Doily...  to match the box decoration.




But I wanted to show you how cute the Rosette is assembled a different way. This is a nice little size for a decorative accent, when you don't want it to occupy the entire card front.  Many of the accents are the same, the Oval Doily, some lace trim, and the banner from within the Layered Label Die-namics.



If you haven't had a chance to use the My Favorite Things Die-namics Rosettes yet, I put together a little "how-to" video.  I've made one in the original size (by cutting the die twice and then joining them) or in the mini-size by cutting the die once, and cutting it in half....  





Supplies Used:

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Mary Havlovic said...

I love this mini pizza box that you made using the Rosette, doily and colors. Thank you for the tutorial on how to make the rosette.

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

Realy cute! Have a great Thanksgiving Holiday. xo, Marian

Lisa H. said...

beautiful. and thanks for reminding me about those gorgeous rosettes....I think I need to go make some!

Jody Morrow said...

That is gorgeous, Joanne. I LOVE it. :)

Diabetic Treatment in Bangalore said...

As much success came to him, my father stayed true to his promise. He built the hospital to help the most helpless children with catastrophic illnesses
Revathi

Royal Splendour said...

Chennai Real Estate Every book is a quotation; and every house is a quotation out of all forests, and mines, and stone quarries; and every man is a quotation from all his ancestors Flats in Pallavaram

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover