Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 14, 2011

Happy Scrappy on a Monday

My obsession with corrugated cardboard continues.  It adds such a fun little bit of texture. And I have LOTS of it still.

I've paired the new Vintage Cameo Die-namics with Own Your Story. (seriously a go to for me...)
I love that you now have the flexibility to buy the stamp and die combos, or the Die-namics alone. Personally, I think this frame is a must have right?

I've stamped the edges with the border from the coordinating stamp set. Doesn't it look fun and funky on top of the corrugated cardboard?  Kim introduced me to a great new black ink. I can't say I like how it works with copies, but it is awesome for typefaces and for borders etc. Nice and solid coverage.

I've added in a loopy bloom - seriously fastest flower ever.  And used the new Crown Border and added tiny gemstones to the center.

Some days I just want to make a Happy, Scrappy, Card.  The size of this bow is going to preclude it going in a regular envelope, but that's okay.  It really *needed* a giant bow.


Okay everyone its Monday. So brace, take a nice deep breath and let's do this..... The good news. MFT's VIP Kit will premiere Tuesday night at 10.  And, I have a *feeling* you're going to love it!

Supplies Used:




2 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover