Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 15, 2012

hb2u!

I hope you're all enjoying the long weekend. This weekend is a birthday party-palooza for both my boys. But it's all good because little boys need to stay BUSY!  I got a lot of time last night to work on my Project Life album, and I hope to have some pictures to share with you soon! 

I got scrappy with a little card for one of my six year old son's best friends.  She's a sweetheart, such a thoughtful and caring friend. They've been buddies since preschool, and now they sit side by side in first grade.  I was excited to pull together something cute and girly for her special day. 


I reached for both my By the Letters and By the Numbers Die-namics from, My Favorite Things and hopped over to Jen Del Muro's Sketch for You To Try.  I love pink and green together, and clearly don't get to use that for my boys, so I was tickled pink working on this card! Patterned Paper is October Afternoon Sidewalks.

Have a GREAT day everyone, hope you get some crafty time!


2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Kathy Camasso said...

Very cute Joanne! I love the die-cut greeting you made. I'm looking forward to your Project Life pics!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

So adorable Joanne! These papers are terrific and I love how you did the sentiment! I can't wait to see some of your Project Life book! I bought one last year. Sadly, I never started (hanging my head in shame!!) Maybe this will be my year to give it a try! Enjoy the rest of the long weekend! :D

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover