Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 19, 2007

What I got back in my swaps.....

I've heard back from many of my fellow Amy's Awesome Addicts and will be posting their creations over the next few days. Please remember, that all of this artwork belongs to the individual named artists. This work is only for inspiration, you may not copy it for contest purposes or publications. But, you already knew that right?? -- wink!




So, the problem with swaps is that it makes you want to buy MORE! Yikes. I've had embossing powders on my list for a while, but this settles it. For Christmas, I've got to get the metallic embossing powders. This card made with pieces of both the new Cerise and Dashing papers was made by Helene Egilman and Sue Adams - it is just beautiful! I love it.



Up next, is Erica's card. I love the colors she selected here. This uses the new doodle jumbo wheel. (Hmm. That would look great with my existing Doodle This set!) and the center of the flower is coated in Dazzling Diamonds. Erica also used the new double stitched ribbon in groovy guava that I love.




This third card was made by Nicole Caporizzo. This uses the same set I selected, Perfect Presentation, along with the scalloped circle punch. But as you can see, it is a totally different effect. This is a great color combination - looks like old olive and real red to me. I think its funny how many of us did Christmas cards!


More to come tomorrow..... thanks for sharing everyone!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

SuperCool CreationS said...

GORGEOUS! I love them! I'm feeling inspired to start working on xmas cards..

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover