Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 28, 2007

Altered Candy

After posting the pity party email below I looked at the clicker and realized how quickly 30K is approaching.

Thanks to all of you who come to see my creations and listen to my bellyaching (pardon the pun, I couldn't help myself...)


The winner will receive the following:

This completed altered frame as well as a blank altered frame for you to create one on your own!

One plain nugget tin (the kind that I had shown last week for Christmas) for you to decorate.

Lastly, one blank tea tin for you to alter at home. (I'll take a picture tonight of the blank tins and update this post...)

I will collect comments on this post until the clicker reaches 30K and then I will have Random.org select a number. To enter, just leave a comment on this post!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover