Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 29, 2007

Okay, I'll play

I had forgotten that I'd been tagged by Liz and Julie a while back, and then while reading Nancy Riley's blog, she tagged me too. So here goes...

I deleted a few questions because some of them are too much personal information to be out there on the web! ;-)

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet, current car) Jennifer Pacifica

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream, favorite cookie) Peppermint Stick Oreo

3. YOUR FLY “GUY/GIRL” NAME: (first initial first name, first 3 letters last name) JBas

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Pink Dog

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters last name, first 2 letters first name) BasJo

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink and add” the”) The Green Chardonnay

8. NASCAR NAME: (first names of your grandfathers) Warren Paul

I'm tagging my friends Meri and Kristyn

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover