Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 22, 2008

Can Google Reader Be Imported

Before I tear my hair out trying to find the answer riddle me this.

I follow a LOT of blogs on google reader (which by the way I LOVE)My question is.....Is there a way to share my "hourly" I mean "daily" list of blogs here rather than having to go update a blog roll with a bazillion links?

I figure someone out there might know a better way....

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

I tried Google Reader as well but I don't leave my computer on or up most of the day. I have my favs in my bookmark toolbar so I just use the dropdown menu and click away...

not sure if that helps ;)

can't wait to see you tomorrow!

XOXO

Amy said...

keeping your blogs up to date is really easy with blogrolling.com. It's actually painless! You should check it out. I do not know anything about being able to blog roll your daily list of reading, but blogrolling.com will help you keep your general list updated SO EASILY!!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Hey Joanne...

I have exported my blog roll to my site via Bloglines and I am pretty sure I saw that you could do it with Google Reader too. (I have been having another issue which means I have been trolling the help boards out there.)

I am pretty sure that if you click "Manage Subscriptions" and make your roll "public", you should be able to share it as a link in your sidebar (I haven't used it in a while so you may want to get a refresher in the Google Reader help).

Lindy Stamper said...

I love Google Reader... I know it's a pain to set up, but once it's up there, it's a piece of cake. I swear... Leave it up all day or not, it'll update and can access easily everywhere.

Unknown said...

Hi Jo,
I was just reading some on Feedblitz and it looks like they enable you to share your google reader list . . go check out this link: http://www.feedblitz.com/subwidgets.asp

Let me know what you decide to do and if it works! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Jo,
I was just reading some on Feedblitz and it looks like they enable you to share your google reader list . . go check out this link: http://www.feedblitz.com/subwidgets.asp

Let me know what you decide to do and if it works! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover