Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 27, 2008

How did I manage this?

Okay, last week, I was convinced I was one challenge behind, but apparently, I only needed to post ONE of those cards, not both. So here it is, Prettie Wednesday, and I've already shown my challenge card. Yikes. All the Prettie Girls will be showing their dry embossed challenge cards today, so be sure to look around and see the other girls embossing card. You can see mine here.
Since I goofed, I'm showing a card I made for our weekly challenge over on the Paper Pretties Forum. This week, its a color challenge, inspired by my ongoing kitchen and den redecoration! Here's my card submission and you can find more details on the challenge on this post.

I picked up this Ruber Romance stamp "Tiffany" the last time there was a sale over at Paper Pretties and I received it from Christie when we were in California. To be honest, I totally forgot I had it, but was thrilled when I ran across it last night when I was trying to decide what to do for the challenge. What a great surprise!

I know I mentioned it the other day, but Christie's running another sale and you can find all the reduced merchandise here.




4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Alex said...

Very pretty Joanne! Love this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Melanie said...

This is so chic!! I've had my eye on , ironically, "Melanie" for awhile now!! gotta go check out the sale! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok - my hair isn't that long, but this is what I looked like yesterday heading to the Capitol. 50 mph winds, coat wrapped tight, briefcase in hand - the only thing I was missing is the umbrella. But thank goodness with the 50 mph winds, I didn't need it! Good grief!

I totally love it! Color combo is so great!

Anonymous said...

Love this card and the lay out, Joanne....on my PC screen, it looks as if you embossed the umbrella and boots, is that what you did, or is it the ink you used just giving that look...regardless...I like it a lot! And WOW, does it work with the dotted paper in the background...gosh, I want to be like you when I grow up!
Barb g

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover