Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 30, 2008

I've been tagged.....

I'm behind on some tags! Melanie tagged me looking for seven random facts, these ones are in fact pretty random....

1 In High School, I couldn't get enough of the Cure. That must be really funny now to anyone that knows my taste in all things girly and preppie.

2 Not only was I a sorority girl in college, but I was the Chapter President. What a departure from High School eh?

3 I'm a leftie.

4 The movie I saw on my first "date" ever was "Some Kind of Wonderful."

5 After exclusively wearing purple in the fifth grade (literally, purple every day) I now abhore purple and I'm sure I don't own a single item of purple clothing and in my crafting I avoid it as much as possible! LOL!

6 I would rather go hungry than eat anything that is made with ham, eggplant or mushroom.

7 Once on vacation at a bed and breakfast I tucked the ham that the hostess made for breakfast into my pocket when she wasn't looking and left the room to dispose of it. The dog chased me out of the room suspiciously. I was TWENTY FOUR at the time. Oh I loathe ham! (See number six!)

I'm going to tag the newest Guest Designers for Paper Pretties for this round. Leesa, Linda, Colleen and Jessie, my friend Meri because I know her seven random things will be pee your pants hilarious. She's so funny!! I'm also tagging Lois and Kathy who are my fellow SU demos in my town that also blog!

I've also been tagged by the very sweet Charmaine who awarded me the Arte Y Pico (Art & More). It is given to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogging world.



Here are the rules:

1. You have to pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.


2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone



3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself



4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.


I'm going to tag Melanie, Carolyn, Donna, Jana and Elizebeth for this one - they're just a few of the girls I'm working with on the Gina K design team. Truth be told, I have SO many amazing blogs on my google reader that I just can't seem to keep up with. So much awe inspiring work out there, I can lose myself for hours just blurfing from one to the next!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Donna Baker said...

lol - how funny about the ham thing! I used to love the Cure too. Oh and until I saw the Purple Princess on a plane one day it was my favorite color for years; the woman had PURPLE EVERYTHING probably even underwear & bra! I first noticed her purple luggage - her purple jeans applique, her sunglasses, her purple velvet hat with sequins, shirts (yes, mutiple layers) shoes, socks, then waiting outside luggage area she had the WHOLE SET of purple luggage - then I had to watch her pull out of her purple purse every imaginable purple item icluding a purple cigarette case! UGH-I hope I didn't make you throw up.
thanks for the tag-that's sweet, I will post mine tomorrow

Nancy Riley said...

Joanne, thanks for sharing the 7 facts about you! We have #2 and #3 in common. I was an Alpha Xi Delta at the University of South Dakota, and aren't lefties just the best?!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Glad to "get to know you" more! That's funny about the purple! LOL

Melanie said...

coolio I got the pico award thanks!!!

I;m guessing from soem of your facts we graduated aroudn the same time!

I had the purple passion in 4th grade, but I've been all about red ever since!
more later, thanks for sharing!

Jessie/knightrone said...

My sister was obsessed with the Cure and Abba, figure that one out!!! What is is with the color purple, so many people say the same things about it!! I guess since they say color evokes emotion, purple must evoke the gag reflex!! The ham thing, that is just hilarious!! Thanks for sharing, it was nice getting to know you!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover