Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 31, 2008

New Year New Start......

I am admittedly, a cluttered stamper.  My stamping space is a total disaster. Those of you that come here for stamp workshops know just truly what a mess I am.  The desk gets worse anytime a deadline approaches, and usually they're clustered together making for a truly ginormous mess!

And you know what happens when you clean and organize? You make MORE (in my case, much more...) of a mess before it gets better.  I cleaned, eliminated excess, discovered lots of trash (and about gazillion dimensional backings under my desk) and freecycled a ton of scraps to another crafter here in town.  I was in fact shocked to see how much I've "collected" over the last year. 

With a gift certificate from my mother to The Container Store, I got set up with some Elfa Shelving which my husband is now installing. (Thanks MOM!) We bought the shelves in the top half of this photo here.  Many hours to go before I can have any photos to show you...  sounds like reorganization is going all around blogland today. 

I'll be back with photos once everything is installed and I've found new homes for all my stuff!  I can't wait!

Wishing you all a happy and safe New Years!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tricia T said...

Oh, how fun! I need to reorganize my stamp area (which is also my desk and computer desk and is in my bedroom!) but I just don't know how to make it better. I love to look at other people's spaces to get ideas!

dpkennedy said...

Good for you! I wish I could say the same. I am waiting for my craft room in the almost finished basement to be ready before I can really organize. It's too hard with two boys hanging on you complaining that they are hungry, thirsty, bored, etc...or they are trying to kill each other! I just keep telling myself "someday" lol!

Have a very Happy and Healthy New Year!

Unknown said...

All of the organizing articles I read say everything needs a home. I am trying this practice, but as I organize things get really really messy.

Happy New Year!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover