Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 3, 2009

Trick? Or Treat?

This is a preview of a super cute new stamp set from My Favorite Things "Trick or Treating with Who's That Girl" - don't you just love the little one dressed up as Flopsey (check out the shoes...) or the little hands reaching out from the ghost costume to hold the pumpkin!

As a parent of two highly food allergic children, I'll just say it... I dread Halloween. Last year, before we found out my younger son is allergic to High Fructose Corn Syrup there were a few things that he could eat... this year, zipola. Maybe I dread the holiday because it also marks the anniversary of the day I found out about my son's food allergy, the hard way.

Oh no! I sound like Debbie Downer!
All that craziness aside....I love the costumes, I love the crazy decorations, and yes, I love the stamps. And apparently the paper because I have an inordinate amount of this paper in my stash box from Imaginesce last year! Hope you like it because you'll be seeing a lot of it!

So, I'm always on the lookout for fun ways for my boys to participate and still be safe. This year, my plan involves the Perfect Packages! This little treat jar is going to be the "replacement" for whatever they collect but can't eat.

I was sad when making this to show you that Candy Corn isn't yet available so that I could show this to you all filled up, but its a good thing, because if Candy Corn was in the house I would eat it (it isn't safe for either of my boys!)

I'll have another preview for you on Tuesday night, and I'll say this it is my FAVORITE set in this new release. Have a great day!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tina said...

This is just adorable, Joanne!! I saw this set... hmmm... may have to get that one! Great design.

Kerry Johnson said...

So sweet! Love your colouring and the ruffled ribbon! I bet I know which set is your fave!

Karen Motz said...

This is SO stinking cute Joanne!!! Love the ruffled ribbon!

Papier Creatif said...

Hi Joan! That's REALLY cuuuute! I so love Fall and Halloween!

Juls~

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover