Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 13, 2010

MFT Greatest Hits - Fizer Month

You may remember that last month, many of us on the MFT Team put together a little Greatest Hits posting using all different Who's That Girl sets.

This month, we thought we'd play again, this time we're sharing different stamp sets from the MFT Presents - Stephanie Fizer collection.

I am loving doing this, because my go to techniques change over time, and of course, so do my go to tools and paper packs. I love freshening up a set with all my latest goodies.

This sweet girl from Rainy Day Friends in her froggy coat just makes me smile! And, she's just perfect for paper piecing!

I love when project comes together quickly. I ran my Die-namic Clouds through my Big Shot twice, and used one medium and two small clouds. I crumpled them for added texture on my project, and gently inked the edges for definition. For a quick grassy grounding, I added a green Die-namic Jumbo Scallop. MFT Adornmnents were just the perfect size for some buttons on her raincoat.

Please hop on over to the MFT Blog today after 11 am for a full list of designers participating in today's Greatest Hits! You'll find all the Stephanie Fizer stamps here - and valid only Thursday May 13th and Friday May 14th you can get 15% off of Fizer sets by using the code is FIZER (please note that this special savings offer is valid only for Stephanie Fizer sets!)

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover