Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 13, 2010

MFT Greatest Hits - Fizer Month

You may remember that last month, many of us on the MFT Team put together a little Greatest Hits posting using all different Who's That Girl sets.

This month, we thought we'd play again, this time we're sharing different stamp sets from the MFT Presents - Stephanie Fizer collection.

I am loving doing this, because my go to techniques change over time, and of course, so do my go to tools and paper packs. I love freshening up a set with all my latest goodies.

This sweet girl from Rainy Day Friends in her froggy coat just makes me smile! And, she's just perfect for paper piecing!

I love when project comes together quickly. I ran my Die-namic Clouds through my Big Shot twice, and used one medium and two small clouds. I crumpled them for added texture on my project, and gently inked the edges for definition. For a quick grassy grounding, I added a green Die-namic Jumbo Scallop. MFT Adornmnents were just the perfect size for some buttons on her raincoat.

Please hop on over to the MFT Blog today after 11 am for a full list of designers participating in today's Greatest Hits! You'll find all the Stephanie Fizer stamps here - and valid only Thursday May 13th and Friday May 14th you can get 15% off of Fizer sets by using the code is FIZER (please note that this special savings offer is valid only for Stephanie Fizer sets!)

26 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tasha said...

Wow this is so cute! Love the checked clouds and the lovely sentiment
love tasha xx

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Super cute! A breath of fresh air :>)

Karen Motz said...

Love her polka dotted coat!!! I MUST dig out my Fizer sets and play along.

Barbara said...

She's too cute in her dotty froggie coat, Joanne!

Gretchen said...

so very cute! Love the paper piecing (one of my favorites too!) and the brads on her raincoat are awesome!

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable card. I love the clouds! Cute pattern. :)

Kerry Johnson said...

Swoon! I love that polka dotted rain coat and the bg paper! Just so much cuteness!

Kathy Martin said...

So darn CUTE! Love the texture and your clouds! :)

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Joanne! I love the checked clouds!!! Your paper piecing is perfect! Just too sweet!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just too cute Joanne!!

Christina Fischer said...

Adorable! I love the way you used the papers -- that coat is fantastic! :)

Jenny said...

Too cute love it :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh I love this!!!

g said...

oh this is just adorable- she is so sweet & i LOVE those clouds & scallops!

Melody said...

So cute! Love the scene you built and how you used the dies!

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable! Great use of the different dies, too! Love this!

Megan said...

Those clouds are fabulous!

Chris said...

you're just rocking those dies, it's a totally cute card

Jennifer said...

Just an adorable card! Love it!

Bonnie Lynn said...

What? No flowers? ;) I love this set. There's so many things to do with it.

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

cuuute Joanne as always :)

Beate said...

Joanne, I love this card. It's darling! LOVE the paper piecing and love those brad buttons on her rain coat.
Hugs and smiles

CraftyMomOf3 said...

love it jo! so cute!

xoxoxo

ps - thank you for the GORGEOUS card for ian for Mother's day!

it's one of my absolute favs of yours!

i'm honored to have it!

xoxoxoxo

carole (TruCarMa) said...

So so so CUTE, Jo! Love those braddy-buttons!

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! Love that rain coat!! and the clouds just make it sooo fun!!!
Jennik

Anonymous said...

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! Love it!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover